Cast Creation Workshops are a low-cost and fun way for moms-to-be to create their own belly cast with professional guidance. Expectant mothers are invited to bring a partner and gather together to learn how to create a high-quality, professional looking cast. Participants may choose to leave with their cast that evening and finish it with the provided instruction sheet or have Belly Bliss finish and decorate the cast at a later date.
Why Should I Have Professional Guidance When Creating my Belly Cast?
- A professional can show you how to position yourself to make your belly bump look the most flattering
- Professionals know the best way to apply gauze strips to ensure you have a strong belly cast that will maintain its shape
- You will learn how to make an archival cast that will maintain its beauty for years to come
- You will learn how to finish your cast so it is smooth, beautiful and something you will be proud to display (rather than something you will hide in a closet!)
- You will save yourself hours of time researching how to make a cast on the internet
- Since pregnancy is such a unique time in your life, it is great to share in your journey with other expectant mothers. You will also be inspired by the many shapes and sizes of their belly casts
Moms-to-be can choose between bringing their own casting supplies or having Belly Bliss provide all of the casting materials. If you choose to bring your own supplies, the cost is $20 for each mother. If you would like for Belly Bliss to provide all of the materials, the cost is $40 per mother (of course, partners are free).
Gumballs and Overalls, 3468 Lithia Pinecrest Rd., Valrico, FL
1st Wednesday of every month, 6-7:30 p.m.
Thank You Mama, 1511 4th St. North, St. Petersburg, FL
Next Workshop Saturday, May 12th from 3-5p.m.
(the Saturday before Mother's Day)
Pre-Registration is required and space is limited so reserve your space early!!!